Self Colour Hexagon Head Partially Threaded
A Din 931 Partly threaded hexagon head bolt is one of the most commonly used fastener bolting products. This versatile bolt is used across all manufacturing sectors and industries. The size range and ease of fitting allows for semi-skilled and skilled persons to quickly come to terms with manufacturing, maintenance and assembly operations using this bolt. The self-colour (Black) bolt is normally used in high strength, potential wear or tongue environments.
- The self-colour offering is typically a 10.9 or 12.9 grade product. The 10.9 / 12.9 grade is considered a high strength solution.
- The self-colour normally has a light coating of oil to prevent discolouring before use. This is purely an aesthetic application.
- The 10.9 / 12.9 grade has a standard industry pitch in line with corresponding nuts and locknuts.
Metric fine, UNC, UNF thread types are available primarily in self colour. The metric fine is supplied in a 10.9 grade. The UNC – UNF typically is offered in a grade 5 and 8 which equates to an 8.8 / 10.9 respectively.
- The partial thread and shank allows the bolt to be fitted with ease. The flexibility with the shank allows for precise centring and fitting with minimum wastage or over span.
- The hex head allows for smooth fitting even using standardised tools.
- The hex head also allows for the use of washers to accompany the fitting ensuring torqueing precision and load displacement
- All self-colour hex bolts supplied by The Bolt Company are considered an industrial fastener, suitable for manufacturing and therefor conform to the recognised CE, BS and EN standards.
- TBC typically do not supply 4.6 grade hex bolts as they are not considered to be an industrial fastener
Self Colour Hexagon Head Partially Threaded.
|The Bo. lt Company
|Hexagon Head Bolt
|Hexagon Bolt Partially Threaded with Shank
|Din 931 – EN ISO 4014 – BS 1768
|CSN 021101; PN 82101; UNI 5737; EU 24014
|CE Standard (Tested to EN)
|EN ISO 4014
|QTY per box 200,100,50,25,10,5,2- Depending on diameter and product length
|UNC – UNF From 1′ Inch to 4′ Inch
|Product Diameter (MM)
|Diameter range from 4,5,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,27,30
|UNC – UNF 1/4′ to 1′ Inch Diameter
|Strength grade ranges from 10.9, 12.9 (BS 5,8) Note (4.6 grade is not available)
|Metric, Metric Fine, UNC, UNF
|Self-Colour ( Ferrous )
|Fitting Method ( Tool )
|Socket Set, Spanner, Adjustable Wrench
|Fitting Tool Head Size
|All the information provided on this website is provided on an “as is” and “as commonly used in production” basis and you agree that you use such information entirely at your own risk. This website gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will the website be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use this website.