Galvanised Hexagon Head Partially Threaded
A Din 931 Partly threaded hexagon head bolt is one of the most commonly used fastener bolting products. This versatile bolt is used across all manufacturing sectors and industries. The size range and ease of fitting allows for semi-skilled and skilled persons to quickly come to terms with manufacturing, maintenance and assembly operations using this bolt. The galvanised finished bolt is normally used in exterior environments were corrosion reduction is critical. The galvanised finish offers an extended corrosion resistance solution
- The galvanising offering is typically an 8.8 grade product. The 8.8 grade is a standard industrial strength grade.
- The galvanised finish looks different from a zinc finish. The coating is rougher with the coating be applied in cold spin or Hot Dipped Galvanising (HDG). HDG finish is the standard industry finish
- The 8.8 grade has a standard industry pitch in line with corresponding nuts and locknuts. (Note. Nuts may tend to be used with an oversized pitch due to the heavier coating of galvanising). This oversized pitch allows for a free running nut.
- Metric fine, UNC, UNF thread types are available but only in specialised orders. The product has to be individually sourced and unfortunately cannot be returned as it is a bespoke manufactured part.
- The partial thread and shank allows the bolt to be fitted with ease.
- The hex head allows for smooth fitting even using standardised tools.
- The hex head also allows for the use of washers to accompany the fitting ensuring torqueing precision and load displacement. ( Note A galvanised washer needs to be used with a galvanised bolt) This prevents premature corrosion
- All galvanised hex bolts supplied by The Bolt Company are considered an industrial fastener, suitable for manufacturing and therefor conform to the recognised CE, BS and EN standards.
- TBC typically do not supply 4.6 grade hex bolts in a galvanised finished as they are not considered to be an industrial fastener
|The Bolt Company
|Hexagon Head Bolt
|Hexagon Bolt Partially Threaded with Shank
|Din 931 – EN ISO 4014 – BS 1768
|CSN 021101; PN 82101; UNI 5737; EU 24014
|CE Standard (Tested to EN)
|EN ISO 4014
|QTY per box 100,50,25,10,5,2 Depending on diameter and product length
|Product Diameter (MM)
|Diameter range from 10,12,16,20,24,30
|Strength is 8.8 grade. Note (4.6 grade is not available)
|Galvanised (HDG) ( Ferrous )
|Grey / Zinc
|Fitting Method ( Tool )
|Socket Set, Spanner, Adjustable Wrench
|All the information provided on this website is provided on an “as is” and “as commonly used in production” basis and you agree that you use such information entirely at your own risk. This website gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will the website be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from your use of or inability to use this website.